January 10th, 2012 | Design | Typography
Every modern typographer agrees on the one-space rule. It’s one of the canonical rules of the profession, in the same way that waiters know that the salad fork goes to the left of the dinner fork and fashion designers know to put men’s shirt buttons on the right and women’s on the left.
- Why don’t Americans Walk More? | Slate Magazine
- MFA vs. NYC: America now has two distinct literary cultures.
- Race and the Republican Party | Slate
- Women in the Netherlands work less, have lesser titles and a
- Christopher Hitchens on Writing, Mortality and Cancer |…
- Women Diss Their Beta Partners During Ovulation
- Chrome is the Most Secure Browser | The Register
I’d love to hear from you. If you’d like to connect or respond, please reach out via Twitter, using DISQUS below, or by email. Also consider subscribing to the site via RSS and checking out my other content.blog comments powered by Disqus