October 27th, 2010 | Technology
Quick Pitch: Use AisleBuyer at select retailers to avoid waiting in line when making in-store purchases.
Genius Idea: Last holiday season, online retailers did more than $27 billion of business. And with good reason. Who wants to battle long Black Friday lines when they can research products and painlessly check out online?
AisleBuyer believes it can make the in-store experience more like its online counterpart. Its recently launched iPhone app enables customers to scan product bar codes for further information, reviews, and coupons. They can add items to their carts as they shop and check out with a click before they leave the store.
- Google Launches Shopping App for iPhone | Mashable
- iPhone Versus Android | Nielsen Stats
- Mad Men Coming to Netflix Instant
- SimpleGeo Releases Geospatial Database for Location-Based…
- Here’s How Corporations Dodge Taxes [INFOGRAPHIC] |…
- Marc Andreessen on Why Software Is Eating the World
- Why Best Buy is Gradually Going out of Business | Forbes
I’d love to hear from you. If you’d like to connect or respond, please reach out via Twitter, using DISQUS below, or by email. Also consider subscribing to the site via RSS and checking out my other content.blog comments powered by Disqus